Monday, February 23, 2009

So, why am I running for City Council?

I love Dublin . It has become my home over the last seven years. It is where I have spent most of my adult life. There are so many great things about Dublin and particularly the North Inner City.

But, it is no use pretending it's perfect. In fact, some things are far from perfect - and I want to be on the City Council to help sort these problems out!

We need to get to grips with the criminal gang culture that has claimed the lives of too many young people in the last year.

Local communities deserve to get back their sense of security - because unless people feel safe, they will never make us of the immense opportunities Dublin's North Inner City has to offer.

I am running for the City Council because I wantt o make the North Inner City an even better place to live, work and raise a family.

I promise to work hard and do my very best to represent our communities on Dublin City Council. I know I can bring something new to an area that has been represented by the same people for a long time.

That's why I'm running for Dublin City Council.

No comments: